I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. When I start Chrome, I am redirected to some other site called as Claro-search.com redirect instead of default homepage. I have tried every way to remove it from system but have no luck. I have done a full system scan with the anti-virus program but neither has found anything. I am looking for some removal instructions completely from the PC. Can anyone help to get rid of it?
Claro-search.com website offers with a customized Google search engine. It comes along with free web extensions downloaded from untrusted sites. It usually appears legitimate by its look but you may feel disguised as it set http://Claro-search.com as y6our default homepage without taking any of your permission. This bogus search engine will start annoying you by bombarding lots of ads and sponsored links during internet browsing. You may have installed this toolbar itself as it is distributed through bundled programs as an additional package installation. This will add a browser plug-in upon the infected browser and acts as an ad-supported program. Once it gets installed on your PC, then it is very obvious that your browsing screen will be flooded with banners, pop-up ads and sponsored links to promote third party services.
This threat forces user to click on its misleading pop-up ads and sponsored links. It also offers victim to download software and when user downloads such software then many junk applications also gets into their system. Once it gets into your PC, it will start showing many fake alerts in your respective web browser to disturb you at your work. After entering to the PC, it takes automatic start, each time when you open the browser. Apart from this whenever you want to search any precious data online it will automatically switch on other malicious websites which is full of risk. This will display a lot of useless content pop-ups including numerous sponsored links. It always monitors your browsing activities and in this way it totally corrupt your browsing experience. It mainly targets your browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome., and also effect search engines like Yahoo, Bing and Safari. Furthermore, it helps more ad-supported apps invade your PC from remote server, then your PC will run with terrible performance and your privacy will be at risk.
How to Remove Claro-search.com redirect from PC – Virus Removal Guide!
Uninstall Suspicious Program from PC using Control Panel
To uninstall or remove malicious program from your computer through Control Panel visit the below given link that suits your PC’s operating system.
In Windows 8 & Windows 10
- Point the arrow of the mouse to the upper-right corner of the Window and click on Search. (For touch screen user, they have to swipe the screen from the right edge and then click Search).
- Type Control Panel in the search box and click or tap Control Panel->Uninstall a Program.
- Choose the doubtful extension that get installed without your concern and click on Uninstall to remove it from Computer.
In XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click on the Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a program/Programs and Features (Add/Remove Programs for XP).
- Choose the doubtful extension that doesn’t installed by you and click on Uninstall to get rid of it from PC (you may have to follow the uninstallation instructions).
Remove Suspicious Add-ons using Add-On Manager of Browsers (IE/Chrome/Firefox/Safari)
In order to get rid of add-ons from your Windows PC/laptop using add-on manager visit the below given link that suits your Internet Explorer.
- Launch Internet Explorer (IE), click on Tools → Manage Add-ons.
- Go to the Show section, choose All add-ons to see all the installed add-ons.
- After click on the add-on that you want to turn off and click the Disable button present at the bottom right corner of the windows.
- At last restart the browser to confirm that changes have taken effects.
In Mozilla Firefox
- Run Mozilla Firefox, click 3-bar icon present at the top right corner → Add-ons.
- Under the Extension tab choose the add-on that you want to delete→ click Disable/Remove.
- Now go to the Plugins tab → choose unwanted plugins → select Never Activate.
- After completing above steps restart your browsers for changes to take effects.
In Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome → click 3-bar icon → More tools →Extensions
- Now on suspicious add-ons uncheck Enabled box to disable the extension and click on Recycle Bin icon to delete the extension.
- Restart browsers for changes to take effects.
Remove Malware using powerful Claro-search.com redirect Removal Tool
To remove complete traces of this malicious species, you need to download and install free to use Claro-search.com redirect Removal Tool by clicking the below given button.
This is a powerful anti-malware and anti-spyware application. With the help of this application you can easily remove rootkits usually used to install worms, toolbars, Trojans and other malware programs.
To know more about this powerful anti-malware program and its effective features read its complete review of Malware Removal Tool here and to read about its detailed installation guide, Read the Installation Instructions.
Use Ccleaner To Remove Claro-search.com redirect
To remove last traces of this malicious threat, you need to download and install your system with Ccleaner tool by clicking the below given button.
CCleaner PC cleaner tool is especially designed to remove all types of junk or unnecessary files from Windows computer with ease. It is able to deal with broken shortcuts, temporary files and other Windows problems.
To get detail about this powerful and very effective tool read complete review of CCleaner and to know more about more about its installation instructions, you can read the Installation Guide