SalesMagnet is a precarious adware application that is designed by cyber criminals for sponsoring malicious programs, viruses, ads and other futile products. It always loads in a new tab of the web browsers and endorses the third party that gets fund via illegitimate access. It gets downloaded with free programs and installs without any manual involvement when victims install those free downloaded application. That’s the reason why people couldn’t guess how this infection gets in their web browsers without any manual interference.
As an advertising stage, SalesMagnet may not be a harmful material itself, but it is dissipatedly programmed to enclose countless affiliate products embedded by the third parties. Once installed, it will bring countless visitors by displaying countless annoying advertisements and sponsored links with numerous coupon codes or online sales. It is really very tricky material that cyber culprits utilize to embed its malevolent code into internet browsers so as to interfere with people online behaviors with the sole purpose of produceing money. It is recommended to always go through the ‘Terms & Agreements’ properly before installing any application on your computer system and never click [Next] button too fast during the installation process. Constantly explore the Custom or Advanced options while installing to dig out is there any vexing programs offered together with the freeware.
Is SalesMagnet Safe for PC & Browser?
No absolutely not, SalesMagnet is not safe to use at all and it is because of the reason concerning severe cyber criminal activities, exploitation of privacy and depletion of computer functionality and performance. Some points that justifies the statement made above are listed below –
- It installs in the computer system without user’s permission or consent often with free downloads.
- It often displays lot of commercial pop-ups, fake error messages, annoying ads and alerts.
- It intelligently tracks online behavior and Internet activity of the user and steals valuable personal data for their own benefit
- It is really hard to remove them from browser completely because keep returning back again and again.
Remove Automatically using Anti-malware Software!
It is the best way to eliminate SalesMagnet from the PC as it automatically scans the entire computer system, detects and eliminates all its traces effectively. It is incorporated with latest and sophisticated malware detection technology that easily spots new evolving online threats and removes them from PC. Just download and install the free scanner provided below and leave rest to it.
Instructions: 1. Install SalesMagnet Removal Tool 2. Update the software 3. Perform Full Scan
Perform System Restore!
Windows system creates Restore points every week and also during system updates. So, just Restore PC to any of that points (date) created prior to the issue occurred. This will help you to remove new installments and modifications created associated with the SalesMagnet.
Manually Remove SalesMagnet from Browsers!
Uninstall SalesMagnet from PC using Add/Remove Program
- Click on “Start” > “Control Panel” > “Programs and Features”.
- Now look for SalesMagnet, select it and click on “Uninstall“.
Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Chrome and click on “Bar” or “Wrench” icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Then choose “Settings” > “Search” > “Manage Search Engines”.
- Now from the list, select your preferred search engine and click on “Make Default”.
- To remove unwanted search engines from the list, just hover your mouse to that and click the “cross” mark at its end.
- At last restart the browser to complete the process.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Firefox and type “about:config” at the address bar and hit “Enter”.
- Now type “keyword.URL” in the search box to find this entry, right click on it and select “Modify”.
- Leave the parameter box empty or write something other than what is set.
- Next type “browser.search.defaultenginename” in the search box to find this entry and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- In the next step, type “browser.search.selectedEngine” in the search box and reset it to something other than what is set.
- The last thing you need to do is search for “browser.newtab.url” and modify it to “about:newtab”.
- Now restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, select “Tools” from the top menu and then “Internet Option”.
- Now go to tab “General” > “Change Search Defaults” > “Settings”.
- From the list of preferred search providers, select your favorite and click “Set as default”.
- Now restart the browser.
Clean your Browser!
Very often malware like SalesMagnet add malicious cookies, temporary files to the browser and also modify browser settings. So, it is recommended that after manual removal of this threat you better clean your browser for production accuracy. And for that Download CCleaner. How to clean instructions are given below.
- Install CCleaner.
- Then navigate to the Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click on “Analyze” button to analyze the browser’s health.
- After analyzing completes, hit “Run Cleaner” button on the right bottom to clean browsers.
So, without wasting any more time just follow the steps provided above and get rid of SalesMagnet completely from the system and browser.