RapidCoupon pop-up ads is a malevolent adware rogue that looks fully like other genuine search engine and claims to give useful search results. The only aim of this adware is to present commercials and sponsered links which is absolutely of no use or value. It installs without any manual interference in conjunction with the free software that you downloaded either from any hazardous source or from any anonymous website or torrent. That’s why most of the people couldn’t dig out how this adware get generally to their web browsers. Being an advertising platform, RapidCoupon pop-up ads may not be as malevolent as it seems, but it is programmed dissipatedly to include affiliate products which are placeded by the third parties. Once infiltrated, it will bring countless traffic by showing irritating pop-up commercials and sponsored links.
RapidCoupon pop-up ads advertisements will inundate your browserss with their ineffective ads entirely muddle up your Internet surfing experience. Group of hackers very often use this difficult stuff to embed unsafe code in internet browsers so that they could effortlessly interfere users online activity with the only intention to make money. You have to be very alert about what you are installing in your computer system, because most of the time it is the lack of knowledge due to which victims end up installing unsafe things in their computer and put themselves under the sword.
Is RapidCoupon pop-up ads Safe for PC & Browser?
No absolutely not, RapidCoupon pop-up ads is not safe to use at all and it is because of the reason concerning severe cyber criminal activities, exploitation of privacy and depletion of computer functionality and performance. Some points that justifies the statement made above are listed below –
- It installs in the computer system without user’s permission or consent often with free downloads.
- It often displays lot of commercial pop-ups, fake error messages, annoying ads and alerts.
- It intelligently tracks online behavior and Internet activity of the user and steals valuable personal data for their own benefit
- It is really hard to remove them from browser completely because keep returning back again and again.
Remove Automatically using Anti-malware Software!
It is the best way to eliminate RapidCoupon pop-up ads from the PC as it automatically scans the entire computer system, detects and eliminates all its traces effectively. It is incorporated with latest and sophisticated malware detection technology that easily spots new evolving online threats and removes them from PC. Just download and install the free scanner provided below and leave rest to it.
Instructions: 1. Install RapidCoupon pop-up ads Removal Tool 2. Update the software 3. Perform Full Scan
Perform System Restore!
Windows system creates Restore points every week and also during system updates. So, just Restore PC to any of that points (date) created prior to the issue occurred. This will help you to remove new installments and modifications created associated with the RapidCoupon pop-up ads.
Manually Remove RapidCoupon pop-up ads from Browsers!
Uninstall RapidCoupon pop-up ads from PC using Add/Remove Program
- Click on “Start” > “Control Panel” > “Programs and Features”.
- Now look for RapidCoupon pop-up ads, select it and click on “Uninstall“.
Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Chrome and click on “Bar” or “Wrench” icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Then choose “Settings” > “Search” > “Manage Search Engines”.
- Now from the list, select your preferred search engine and click on “Make Default”.
- To remove unwanted search engines from the list, just hover your mouse to that and click the “cross” mark at its end.
- At last restart the browser to complete the process.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Firefox and type “about:config” at the address bar and hit “Enter”.
- Now type “keyword.URL” in the search box to find this entry, right click on it and select “Modify”.
- Leave the parameter box empty or write something other than what is set.
- Next type “browser.search.defaultenginename” in the search box to find this entry and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- In the next step, type “browser.search.selectedEngine” in the search box and reset it to something other than what is set.
- The last thing you need to do is search for “browser.newtab.url” and modify it to “about:newtab”.
- Now restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, select “Tools” from the top menu and then “Internet Option”.
- Now go to tab “General” > “Change Search Defaults” > “Settings”.
- From the list of preferred search providers, select your favorite and click “Set as default”.
- Now restart the browser.
Clean your Browser!
Very often malware like RapidCoupon pop-up ads add malicious cookies, temporary files to the browser and also modify browser settings. So, it is recommended that after manual removal of this threat you better clean your browser for production accuracy. And for that Download CCleaner. How to clean instructions are given below.
- Install CCleaner.
- Then navigate to the Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click on “Analyze” button to analyze the browser’s health.
- After analyzing completes, hit “Run Cleaner” button on the right bottom to clean browsers.
So, without wasting any more time just follow the steps provided above and get rid of RapidCoupon pop-up ads completely from the system and browser.