Highlightly pop-up ads is recognized as a risky adware created by virus creators to damage targeted windows system and negotiate victims protection insistently. Usually you are provoked to download and install music, video or free software via Highlightly pop-up ads. Apart from the look actions that it does, it also tracks the browsing routine of the windows system users and collects their personal things to relocate them to group of hackers or so, who misuse that information for their own benefit. You may not be able to employ any of the computer utilities like Task Manager, Registry Editor or others, as all of them might be disabled.
You will perceive that the performance of your computer will degrade a lot and its swiftness too is degrading. When you strive to connect your computer through internet via any network, that too will increase issues because of limited ease of access. It is reasonably smart in finding loopholes in the windows system and exploits it to pave path for extra risky malware to intrude in the windows system. You will find it hard to consume your computer system resources fully as they were extremely confronted by the annoying computer system threats. In fact your vital functionalities or other attributes related to the PC will also be disabled automatically. So, it is reasonably lucid that how lethal this adware is for your fit PC. That’s why it is recommended that you better take sturdy effectual stride to remove Highlightly pop-up ads from computer before it does any further damage to it.
Is Highlightly pop-up ads Safe for PC & Browser?
No absolutely not, Highlightly pop-up ads is not safe to use at all and it is because of the reason concerning severe cyber criminal activities, exploitation of privacy and depletion of computer functionality and performance. Some points that justifies the statement made above are listed below
- It installs in the computer system without users permission or consent often with free downloads.
- It often displays lot of commercial pop-ups, fake error messages, annoying ads and alerts.
- It intelligently tracks online behavior and Internet activity of the user and steals valuable personal data for their own benefit
- It is really hard to remove them from browser completely because keep returning back again and again.
Remove Automatically using Anti-malware Software!
It is the best way to eliminate Highlightly pop-up ads from the PC as it automatically scans the entire computer system, detects and eliminates all its traces effectively. It is incorporated with latest and sophisticated malware detection technology that easily spots new evolving online threats and removes them from PC. Just download and install the free scanner provided below and leave rest to it.
Instructions: 1. Install Highlightly pop-up ads Removal Tool 2. Update the software 3. Perform Full Scan
Perform System Restore!
Windows system creates Restore points every week and also during system updates. So, just Restore PC to any of that points (date) created prior to the issue occurred. This will help you to remove new installments and modifications created associated with the Highlightly pop-up ads.
Manually Remove Highlightly pop-up ads from Browsers!
Uninstall Highlightly pop-up ads from PC using Add/Remove Program
- Click on “Start” > “Control Panel” > “Programs and Features”.
- Now look for Highlightly pop-up ads, select it and click on “Uninstall“.
Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Chrome and click on “Bar” or “Wrench” icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Then choose “Settings” > “Search” > “Manage Search Engines”.
- Now from the list, select your preferred search engine and click on “Make Default”.
- To remove unwanted search engines from the list, just hover your mouse to that and click the ‘cross‘ mark at its end.
- At last restart the browser to complete the process.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Firefox and type “about:config” at the address bar and hit “Enter”.
- Now type “keyword.URL” in the search box to find this entry, right click on it and select “Modify”.
- Leave the parameter box empty or write something other than what is set.
- Next type “browser.search.defaultenginename” in the search box to find this entry and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- In the next step, type “browser.search.selectedEngine” in the search box and reset it to something other than what is set.
- The last thing you need to do is search for “browser.newtab.url” and modify it to “about:newtab”.
- Now restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, select “Tools” from the top menu and then “Internet Option”.
- Now go to tab “General” > “Change Search Defaults” > “Settings”.
- From the list of preferred search providers, select your favorite and click “Set as default”.
- Now restart the browser.
Clean your Browser!
Very often malware like Highlightly pop-up ads add malicious cookies, temporary files to the browser and also modify browser settings. So, it is recommended that after manual removal of this threat you better clean your browser for production accuracy. And for that Download CCleaner. How to clean instructions are given below.
- Install CCleaner.
- Then navigate to the Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click on ‘Analyze’ button to analyze the browsers health.
- After analyzing completes, hit ‘Run Cleaner’ button on the right bottom to clean browsers.
So, without wasting any more time just follow the steps provided above and get rid of Highlightly pop-up ads completely from the system and browser.