Onmylike.com Redirect Virus is an highly perilous and vicious redirect virus which is competent of kidnapping victim\’s web browsers and keep readdressing them to its pertinent web pages. It amends homepage settings along with the set search engine and flaunts search results which are entirely useless. In addition it flaunts ads and sponsored-links in conjunction with the search results clicking which may get you into more ads, pop-ups and difficulty. Apart from the interface actions that it does, it also spies the browsing pattern of the system users and gathers their classified things to transfer them to cyber hackers or so, who mistreat that information for their own profit. It retards the performance of the system regularly and also disrupts Internet ease of use in a better way. It is fairly smart in searching faults in the computer and mistreats it to tile path for new dangerous rogue to get in the PC. You won\’t be able to access any of the computer utilities like Task Manager, Registry Editor or others, as all of them might be disabled. All of your windows system resources will be negotiated and crucial attributes or abilities of the computer will be disabled. No doubt that Onmylike.com Redirect Virus is a vexing program to handle and it should be eliminated from windows system as fast as possible for its safety.
Is Onmylike.com Redirect Virus Safe for PC & Browser?
No absolutely not, Onmylike.com Redirect Virus is not safe to use at all and it is because of the reason concerning severe cyber criminal activities, exploitation of privacy and depletion of computer functionality and performance. Some points that justifies the statement made above are listed below
- It installs in the computer system without users permission or consent often with free downloads.
- It changes existing browser settings including provided search engines and home pages causing it to redirect to related malicious websites.
- As a tactic against innocent Internet users, it appears alike some legitimate search engine like Google.com and persuade victims to use illegitimate search engine.
- It often mess up with the privacy settings and exploits them to steal personal files or information.
Remove Automatically using Anti-malware Software!
It is the best way to eliminate Onmylike.com Redirect Virus from the PC as it automatically scans the entire computer system, detects and eliminates all its traces effectively. It is incorporated with latest and sophisticated malware detection technology that easily spots new evolving online threats and removes them from PC. Just download and install the free scanner provided below and leave rest to it.
Instructions: 1. Install Onmylike.com Redirect Virus Removal Tool 2. Update the software 3. Perform Full Scan
Perform System Restore!
Windows system creates Restore points every week and also during system updates. So, just Restore PC to any of that points (date) created prior to the issue occurred. This will help you to remove new installments and modifications created associated with the Onmylike.com Redirect Virus.
Manually Remove Onmylike.com Redirect Virus from Browsers!
Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Chrome and click on “Bar” or “Wrench” icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Then choose “Settings” > “Search” > “Manage Search Engines”.
- Now from the list, select your preferred search engine and click on “Make Default”.
- To remove unwanted search engines from the list, just hover your mouse to that and click the ‘cross‘ mark at its end.
- At last restart the browser to complete the process.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Firefox and type “about:config” at the address bar and hit “Enter”.
- Now type “keyword.URL” in the search box to find this entry, right click on it and select “Modify”.
- Leave the parameter box empty or write something other than what is set.
- Next type “browser.search.defaultenginename” in the search box to find this entry and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- In the next step, type “browser.search.selectedEngine” in the search box and reset it to something other than what is set.
- The last thing you need to do is search for “browser.newtab.url” and modify it to “about:newtab”.
- Now restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, select “Tools” from the top menu and then “Internet Option”.
- Now go to tab “General” > “Change Search Defaults” > “Settings”.
- From the list of preferred search providers, select your favorite and click “Set as default”.
- Now restart the browser.
Clean your Browser!
Very often malware like Onmylike.com Redirect Virus add malicious cookies, temporary files to the browser and also modify browser settings. So, it is recommended that after manual removal of this threat you better clean your browser for production accuracy. And for that Download CCleaner. How to clean instructions are given below.
- Install CCleaner.
- Then navigate to the Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click on ‘Analyze’ button to analyze the browsers health.
- After analyzing completes, hit ‘Run Cleaner’ button on the right bottom to clean browsers.
So, without wasting any more time just follow the steps provided above and get rid of Onmylike.com Redirect Virus completely from the system and browser.