LyricsFan.com is known as a destructive browser-hijacker distributed by cyber criminals to corrupt targeted system and negotiate users security aggressively. It is competent of collecting your web browsers activity and send it to distant server promoting related and unwanted ads. It attacks all important internet browsers including Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome. It changes default search engine and homepage settings. The search results that it shows are constantly inappropriate and filled with ads and sponsored links. It is fairly smart in searching slipups in the windows system and mistreats it to tile path for new vicious rogue to intrude in the PC. You won’t be able to use any of the computer tools like Task Manager, Registry Editor or others, as all of them might be deactivated. It slows down the performance of the PC slowly and also interrupts network ease of use in a enhanced manner. All of your windows system resources will be compromised and vital features or abilities of the windows system will be deactivated1. No doubt that LyricsFan.com is a carking program to manage and it should be eliminated from windows system as fast as possible for its well being.
Is LyricsFan.com Safe for PC & Browser?
No absolutely not, LyricsFan.com is not safe to use at all and it is because of the reason concerning severe cyber criminal activities, exploitation of privacy and depletion of computer functionality and performance. Some points that justifies the statement made above are listed below
- It installs in the computer system without users permission or consent often with free downloads.
- It changes existing browser settings including provided search engines and home pages causing it to redirect to related malicious websites.
- As a tactic against innocent Internet users, it appears alike some legitimate search engine like Google.com and persuade victims to use illegitimate search engine.
- It often mess up with the privacy settings and exploits them to steal personal files or information.
Remove Automatically using Anti-malware Software!
It is the best way to eliminate LyricsFan.com from the PC as it automatically scans the entire computer system, detects and eliminates all its traces effectively. It is incorporated with latest and sophisticated malware detection technology that easily spots new evolving online threats and removes them from PC. Just download and install the free scanner provided below and leave rest to it.
Instructions: 1. Install LyricsFan.com Removal Tool 2. Update the software 3. Perform Full Scan
Perform System Restore!
Windows system creates Restore points every week and also during system updates. So, just Restore PC to any of that points (date) created prior to the issue occurred. This will help you to remove new installments and modifications created associated with the LyricsFan.com.
Manually Remove LyricsFan.com from Browsers!
Remove from Google Chrome
- Start Chrome and click on “Bar” or “Wrench” icon at the top right corner of the browser.
- Then choose “Settings” > “Search” > “Manage Search Engines”.
- Now from the list, select your preferred search engine and click on “Make Default”.
- To remove unwanted search engines from the list, just hover your mouse to that and click the ‘cross‘ mark at its end.
- At last restart the browser to complete the process.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Start Firefox and type “about:config” at the address bar and hit “Enter”.
- Now type “keyword.URL” in the search box to find this entry, right click on it and select “Modify”.
- Leave the parameter box empty or write something other than what is set.
- Next type “browser.search.defaultenginename” in the search box to find this entry and reset it to your favorite search engine.
- In the next step, type “browser.search.selectedEngine” in the search box and reset it to something other than what is set.
- The last thing you need to do is search for “browser.newtab.url” and modify it to “about:newtab”.
- Now restart Firefox to complete the removal process.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, select “Tools” from the top menu and then “Internet Option”.
- Now go to tab “General” > “Change Search Defaults” > “Settings”.
- From the list of preferred search providers, select your favorite and click “Set as default”.
- Now restart the browser.
Clean your Browser!
Very often malware like LyricsFan.com add malicious cookies, temporary files to the browser and also modify browser settings. So, it is recommended that after manual removal of this threat you better clean your browser for production accuracy. And for that Download CCleaner. How to clean instructions are given below.
- Install CCleaner.
- Then navigate to the Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click on ‘Analyze’ button to analyze the browsers health.
- After analyzing completes, hit ‘Run Cleaner’ button on the right bottom to clean browsers.
So, without wasting any more time just follow the steps provided above and get rid of LyricsFan.com completely from the system and browser.